If you are looking for Top upcoming cars that will be available in July 2017 then you are at right place. Because many new economic and luxury cars are being launched in July 2017. Top car companies like Nissan, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai, Ford, TATA etc are launching their cars in July this year. So lets discuss about those upcoming cars that will be available to us in July , their specifications,their reviews and ratings and price.
1. Tata Nexon
Tata is ready to launch its new Compact SUV car Tata Nexon. This car was first teased in 206 Auto-Expo Delhi. It is expected to arrive in market by July 2017. With launch of this car Tata is expecting to rule the SUV market. There is a huge hype for this car in market.
Key Features of Tata Nexon :
- It will be available in both Diesel and Petrol variants.
- It would have a 1.3L multijet diesel engine which could create 90bhp power and 200Nm Torque.
- Petrol Variant would come with a 1.2L engine capable of providing 90bhp power and 14Nm Torque. It is the same engine that comes with Tata Bolt right now.
- Initially this car will be available with 5-speed manual transmission but we may get 5-speed AMT in future.
- Its price range(ex-showroom) is 6.50-10.50 lakh.
2. Jeep Compass
Jeep is expected to launch its completely new designed compact SUV in July,2017 in India. Jeep is going to assemble and export its new Compass from India as following ‘make in India’. The Jeep compass has remarkably beautiful design and its exterior has some features same as Jeep Renegade. It has its headlamps mounted high.
Special features of Jeep Compass
- It will have 17 powertrain options worldwide.
- In India it will be released with 2.0L fiat multi-jet diesel engine capable of producing 170bhp power.
- Its petrol variant will have a 1.4L engine capable fo producing 160bhp power.
- Jeep Compass will only have 7-speed automatic transmission in both variant.
- It will be a four wheel drive car.
- Its ex-showroom price ranges for 16 lakh to 25 lakh.
3. Skoda Kodiaq
Skoda powerful SUV Kodiaq is making its way to the Indian Car market. It is expected to be available in market by July 2017. It was first shown in October 2016 in Paris Motor show.
Special Features of Skoda Kodiaq
- It has obtained 5 star safety rating in crash test. So this is a very safe car.
- It will be available in both petrol and diesel variants.
- It will have two petrol variant one with 1.4L and another with 2.0 L petrol engine. Both will be turbo supercharged.
- The diesel variant will come with a 2.0L diesel engine
- It will come with a 6-speed manual or 6-7 speed automatic transmission.
Thanks for reading the article.
if you have any query please let me know in the comments