Its true that Gaming is a very important part of a person who owns a computer. Graphics card is a very important part of CPU that helps in playing high quality games without any problem. A good graphics card is very important for better gaming experience and health of your computer. Graphics card are usually very expensive and most people can not afford it but everybody wants to play high definition games.
Today I will share a step-by-step guide to run games without graphics card. If you follow all these steps gaming performance of your games will increase by 100% and you will have a lag free gaming experience. Here’s a deal just follow this step and i promise you will enjoy your games more than ever.
1. Dedicate your video memory and get a 150% boost in your Computer’s Gaming performance.
dedicating video memory is a good method to boost gaming performance of your PC. It involves dedicating a portion of your RAM as video memory when games are running. Now the question is How to Dedicate video memory?
- Enter Your computer’s Bios settings. To do this restart your computer and when flash banner of your motherboard appear, press the key (it will be written on flash banner that which key you should press for entering your bios, e.g- Asus motherboards uses F8 to enter Bios) and enter the Bios settings.
- Bios>CPU settings>Chipset(or VGA)>North bridge settings.
- There select dedicate video RAM and select desired amount of ram that you want to dedicate.
- If you have 2GB RAM then dedicate 128mb atmost and if you have 4GB RAM dedicate 256MB atmost.
- now save settings and restart your computer and enjoy lag free games.
2. Update drivers of your native Graphics card.
Even when you think that your computer does not have any graphic card. You still have one built in graphics card that you can update to increase your gaming performance. You can update your graphics card driver by the method given here. You have to update your display and video drivers.
3. Give your computer Virtual memory and experience 50% faster gaming and other functioning of your computer.
Dedicating Virtual memory means that you are allowing your computer to use a portion of your hard disk as RAM whenever required. Doing this not only helps in playing games without lags but also improves your computer’s performance for other tasks. Now how you can actually do this? How to dedicate virtual memory? The procedure is very simple. Just follow the steps.
- Right click on My Computer and select ‘properties’.
- Then from the right sidebar present there select ‘Advanced System Settings’.
- Then go to advanced tab.
- There will be a field named performance, click on the setting button present there.
- now go to ‘advanced’ tab in performance option and click on change button present on Virtual memory field.
- Uncheck ‘automatically manage paging file size’.
- click on custom size and them allocate the memory according to your own preferences . I would say 4096MB can is enough but you can dedicate as much as you want.
- After saving settings restart your computer and then your games are waiting for you.
4. Changing In-game settings will improve your gaming performance by 200%.
changing your in-game graphics setting will increase the performance many folds. You will have a lag free experience but I should warn you doing this will effect your game’s visuals but it will worth it as the game’s speed will increase. Just follow the following steps.
- Start your game and go to game settings>video(or visuals or graphics setting depending on your game).
- decrease the game’s brightness to 1.
- set the game’s resolution to minimum. If available set it to 600×400 resolution.
- disable widescreen.
- disable anti-aliasing.
- set draw distance to zero.(if option is present)
- disable shadows and bring texture quality to minimum.
5. Use Third party software to enhance gaming
Using third party software to optimize your computer so that maximum resources are available for game to run is a very good method to run games without graphics card.
You can use razar Gamebooster. Install it create an account and run your games from game booster an you will experience a enhanced gaming. Game booster stops some processes that are not need by your computer and frees your ram and other resources to be used by the game you want to play.