Top Smartphone company Xiaomi launched their new smartphone Redmi 4A in India. Redmi 4A will be available in India for just 5,999 RS only. This is a very big step taken by Xiaomi to attract the middle class smartphone users towards it. This phone will be available on sale by 23rd March 2017 via Amazon.com or Mi.com . Redmi 4A will be available for pre-order and customers will be able to order it even when it is out of stock. It will be sold online only.
Design and Looks of Redmi 4A
Redmi 4A comes with a very sleek design and looks very much like other Xiamo phones. Although It looks beautiful in hand. Initially It will be available in Dark Grey, Rose Gold and Gold colored models. After some time Rose colored model will also be available for sale. It has curvy corners and edges. It has backside speakers which . Its back camera is placed at very good position that it increases the beauty of this phone and make it a bit I-phone 6 type look.
Specs and features of Redmi 4A
- Body: It has body made of polycarbonate.
- Sims: It has a hybrid dual sim slot which means that similar to most phones these days it can have either 2 sims or 1 sim and a memory card. It supports Volte which is one of the most demanded feature.
- OS : It will run on Android 6.0 marshmallow Platform which quite bad because Android Nougat is already available for phones.
- It will run on Xiaomi’s own MIUI8 operating system .
- Processor : Redmi 4A has a 1.4GHz quad-core snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU and 2GB RAM. Which is good according to its price range.
- Display :It has a 5-inch High definition Display with 720×1280 pixels resolution.
- Camera :It has 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. Both cameras are of f/22 aperture.
- Storage: Redmi 4A has 16GB internal memory which can be extended to 128GB by using a micro-SD card.
- Battery: Redmi 4A supports fast charging and has 3120mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A supports 4G Volte, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS. It has all necessary sensors like magnetometer, gyroscope etc. This is very good phone who don’t wish to run very apps in their phones and just wish to have a phone for communication purpose and light app usage.
- Thanks for reading the article. if you have any query please let me know in the comments.