Google has released their most popular virtual assistant Google assistant for all devices that run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later. Earlier It was available only for Google Pixel Devices. Google Declared that Their Assistant will be available for all devices in MWC 2017 but When they Released Google assistant it was available only for United States users. Users in countries other than US have to wait a bit longer to get google assistant on their devices. But there is a way by which you can get Google Assistant on your device. Today we will discuss that method. This is a step by step tutorial about how to get google assistant.
You Can watch a Step-by-step Video tutorial here.
How To Get Google Assistant in Countries other than US
- First you need to make sure that your phone is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later. You can do this by visiting ‘About Phone’ section in ‘setting.
- Now to get google Assistant in countries other than US you need to be a beta tester of Google App. For this go to play store>Google App>scroll down to the end of page and select that you want to become a Beta tester. Beta Signup will take some time. When Beta signup is complete then there will be an update available for beta version. Update you Google App to Beta version.
- Now go to setting > Language and Input > Language > here select English(United States) as you device’s primary Language. This is a very important step do not miss this.
- Now go to settings > Region > here select United States as your region.
- Now Restart your Device.
- Press and Hold Home button for some time.
- Bingo! You now have the Google Assistant In your Device.
- Thanks for Reading the article. if you have any query please let me know in the comments